“After considering the views of His Majesty the Ruler of Malaya, His Majesty has given approval to appoint Anwar Ibrahim as the 10th Prime Minister of Malaysia,” said a statement issued by the palace, according to the AFP news agency.
- Anwar Ibrahim appointed Malaysia’s prime minister following the post-election crisis
- EU: four blackmails of Viktor Orban
- The World Cup diary for November 24: Neymar and Ronaldo enter the scene
- Anwar Ibrahim made history as the tenth prime minister of Malaysia
- violence experienced on the migration route”