Beau Blake, five, was playing with his brother beside the pond in the garden of his family’s home in Byron Bay, Australia when the nine-foot python attacked.
- Ukraine: Putin says it is ‘necessary’ to hit infrastructure
- Ukrainian War: Packages of animal eyes were sent to six embassies across Europe
- iShares BlackRock on how to invest in a higher rate environment
- In the bombed Kherson: “I will stay until the end, even if I have to die from the cold”
- Poland at the end of the suspense, Australia surprised by the 8