A year after the shipwreck that drowned 31 migrants, including children, 65 French, British and Belgian migration-related humanitarian associations are celebrating in the Monde Forum unacceptable violations of French and English relief.
- Japan vs Spain Prediction: How will the 2022 World Cup Match be Tonight?
- Canucks close the gap against the game streak
- ‘Become brothers in arms again’: Macron’s call to Biden from the White House
- Namibia’s strange fairy circles: Scientists have finally solved the mystery behind a puzzling phenomenon
- Russian mercenary’s video ‘towards 1 billion top views’ on TikTok