Luciene Luiz Camargos, 41, who is a mother of two young children, was stabbed more than 10 times in her home in the southeastern Brazilian state of Minas Gerais, before her body was found yesterday morning.
- “In Russia, the list of banned films continues to grow without a clear legal basis”
- Zero-Covid rage grows after deadly China fires
- Attention turns to the presidential election after Taiwan’s ruling party thrashes
- Bank manager fired in Iran for serving a client without a veil
- World Cup: new audience rating for France-Denmark on TF1