Djamel Ben Ismail, 38, was beaten and burned alive by a mob in August last year after being accused of starting a forest fire in Algeria and now courts are reported to have sentenced 49 people to death.
- The ‘death penalty for 49 people’ for burning people alive has been wrongly linked to forest fires
- Ukraine: energy system on the verge of collapse
- World Cup: Morocco resists the Croatian vice world champions
- Neymar: Brazil coach Tite offered an update on the star player’s ankle injury
- In Greece, a criminal case was initiated on violence and sexual abuse of minors against the leaders of an Orthodox public organization