In recent weeks, conscripted Russian mothers and wives have posted collective video messages complaining about how their sons and husbands were sent into war without training and poorly equipped. Several women have appealed directly to President Putin, the commander-in-chief, to sort things out.
- Ukrainian War: Putin tells Russian soldiers’ mothers he shares their pain
- The November and Fed jobs reports are most important to markets in the week ahead
- Royal Week of the European Parliament
- Walmart overtook Amazon in the search for shoppers for bargains
- Neymar, victim of a sprain, will lose against Switzerland