Two pipelines linking Russia with Germany have found themselves at the center of geopolitical tensions sparked by Moscow’s decision to halt gas supplies to Europe, ostensibly in response to Western sanctions.
- “In Russia, the list of banned films continues to grow without a clear legal basis”
- Zero-Covid rage grows after deadly China fires
- Attention turns to the presidential election after Taiwan’s ruling party thrashes
- Bank manager fired in Iran for serving a client without a veil
- World Cup: new audience rating for France-Denmark on TF1